Medical School & Hospital Affiliations
WellSpan York Hospital Medical School Affiliates
- Drexel University College of Medicine
- Jefferson Medical College of Thomas Jefferson University
- Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine (OPTI)
- Penn State University College of Medicine
- University of Maryland School of Medicine
- University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine
The WellSpan York Hospital Emergency Medicine Residency Program maintains several rotations at our affiliate hospitals.
This rural 217-bed community hospital provides unique experiences for Emergency Medicine residents. The rural location allows residents to gain experience in a community hospital setting.
- 58,000 visit newly remodeled ED
- 25% pediatric
- Outstanding education in billing, coding, and documentation.
Children's Hospital of Philadelphia (CHOP)
One of the premier children’s hospitals in the world, Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia is the site of an excellent pediatric emergency medicine rotation.
- ED volume approximately 94,000 visits per year
- Full spectrum of pediatric emergencies
- Urban academic center
- Nationally-renowned faculty
- Interaction with EM residents from other local programs
- Apartment for resident use is maintained in Philadelphia